PIGHAUS Brooklyn - TONY HARDING COMP LIST
Sunday, 4/14. DOORS OPEN 8PM-9PM. PARTY UNTIL 12AM.
PIGHAUS DJ's Synes + Tony Harding will pump hard, dark and sleazy, Berlin inspired beats.
OUR CRUISE CODE will help you find a match with ease. Each attendee will receive a color coded, glow wristband. Each color will represent your chosen position of top, bottom, or vers.
Green = TOP
Yellow = Vers
Red = Bottom
DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Nude or Jockstraps ONLY. No Full Underwear. Harness, Leather & Fetishwear Highly Encouraged.
21 And Over State Issued Photo ID, or Passport will be required prior to entry.
BROOKLYN. Bushwick. Secret Location. Due to the nature of this event, we must keep the location confidential. TICKET HOLDERS will receive exact address/ location the day of the event (April 14th).
L to Halsey. 1 block from station.
J, Z to Halsey. Short walk.
M to Myrtle/Wyckoff . Short Walk.
- [ ] Drug use and photography of any kind is prohibited.
- [ ] I am attending this event of my own free will and for my own personal interest and enjoyment. I understand I may leave at any time.
- [ ] I am at least 21 years of age. I must show a valid photo ID to prove this.
- [ ] I understand that participants are acting as consenting adults in a private situation.
- [ ] I understand that attendees may be fully nude and choose to perform sexual acts between consenting adults (other attendees), and their own free will and that owners/organizers are not responsible for any related issues, if such should arise.
- [ ] I understand that some activities at this event may be dangerous and I undertake these risks of my own free will whenever participating. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless and blameless the organizers of this event and the owners of the premises for any claims arising out of this event.
- [ ] I understand that I attend this event at my own risk and that the organizers of this event and the owners/renters/organizers of the premises and event are in no way responsible or liable for any damage, loss, or injury to my property or self. I understand that there will be equipment and supplies available for my use, and I use any such equipment entirely at my own risk.
- [ ] I will commit no acts with, nor towards, any attendee at this event without negotiating their prior consent to it, and I will conduct myself with respect toward attendees and the premises at all times. I will intend no harm, or injury on any other attendees.
- [ ] Attendees/ Owners/ Promoters are not responsible or liable for my personal wellbeing, and are not accountable if any accidents, or injury occur.
- [ ] I am not acting in the capacity of, as a member of, or under the direction of any law enforcement agency.
- [ ] I am not acting in the capacity of , as a member of , or under the direction of any media agency. I will not publish or submit for any kind of publication, information, writings, photos, recordings of this event.
- [ ] I understand that I may be required to leave an event for violation of this event’s rules and guidelines and that any moneys paid or donated will not be refunded. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
- [ ] Condoms are available; I understand that I alone am responsible for using them, should I choose to do so.
- [ ] I understand that all sales are final. I understand that any money contributed / donation is solely for entry, supplies at the event.