PIGHAUS: G.I. HOE | FRIDAY, 9/6/19 | 10PM, Doors Close @ 12AM
CLOTHING CHECK included with admission/ticket purchase.
BAR specials all night long. (Cash Bar).
SECRET BROOKLYN WAREHOUSE:
(1080 Wyckoff Ave) L train to Halsey, or M to Myrtle/Wyckoff.
Entry instructions sent by 5PM, "day of" event to ticket holders only.
IMPORTANT: You may only purchase one ticket per customer/email. If you want to attend the event with a partner, or friends, they must personally purchase the ticket on an additional transaction. Each NAME on the transaction must match your current state issued photo ID, or passport upon entry. Each email address provided must be the email address of the TICKET HOLDER.
- [ ] Drug use and photography of any kind is prohibited.
- [ ] I am at least 21 years of age. I must show a valid photo ID to prove this.
- [ ] I understand that participants are acting as consenting adults in a private situation. I am attending this event of my own free will and for my own personal interest and enjoyment.
- [ ] I understand that attendees may be fully nude and choose to perform sexual acts between consenting adults (other attendees), and their own free will and that owners/organizers are not responsible for any issues, if such should arise.
- [ ] I understand that some activities at this event may be considered dangerous and I undertake these risks of my own free will whenever participating. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless and blameless the organizers of this event and the owners of the premises for any claims arising out of this event.
- [ ] I understand that I attend this event at my own risk and that the organizers of this event and the owners/renters/organizers of the premises and event are in no way responsible or liable for any damage, loss, or injury to my property or self. I understand that there will be equipment and supplies available for my use, and I use any such equipment entirely at my own risk.
- [ ] I will commit no acts with, nor towards, any attendee at this event without negotiating their prior consent to it, and I will conduct myself with respect toward attendees and the premises at all times. I will intend no harm, or injury on any other attendees.
- [ ] Attendees/ Owners/ Promoters are not responsible or liable for my personal wellbeing, and are not accountable if any accidents, or injury occur.
- [ ] I am not acting in the capacity of, as a member of, or under the direction of any law enforcement agency.
- [ ] I am not acting in the capacity of , as a member of , or under the direction of any media agency. I will not publish or submit for any kind of publication, information, writings, photos, recordings of this event.
- [ ] I understand that I may be required to leave an event for violation of this event’s rules and guidelines and that any moneys paid or donated will not be refunded. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
- [ ] I understand that all sales are final. I understand that any money contributed / donation is solely for entry, supplies at the event.